Welcome

• Public

Bring conversations to life. Share tips and advice with fellow members and guests.

ThrowBack Thursday with Chapter Three

Played for many years at THE PLACE (N. Miami Beach) with my band “Chapter Three”. In Chapter Three on guitar was George Canelas (now works at CFE Architects in Miami Lakes) on drums Becen (aka Vince) Padron (also former drummer of the Echoes) and on bass Morgan Rees. I enjoyed my Marshall 200-watt bass amp with two bottoms (Eight 12” speakers) with Acoustic 371 (730 Watts peak, 365 Watts RMS), also duel bottoms with rear-facing 18" Cerwin-Vega loudspeaker) “What did you say, I can’t hear you” I remember as if it were yesterday at THE PLACE playing on the adjacent stage was a band named FEC featuring Pedro Rivra (Guitar/vocal). THE PLACE didn’t pay a lot of money but you did receive a ton of radio commercials promoting your band. Great way to get your band’s name out.

Jump In

• Comment
Post comment

This site contains user submitted content, advice and comments which are for informational purposes only. Women's Suite disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Women's Suite Communities Terms of Use.

Career-Action-Banner-01
    J-Fein-Short