Welcome

• Public

Bring conversations to life. Share tips and advice with fellow members and guests.

Throwback Thrusday - World of Matter

The World of Matter, (Miami, Florida) had a long run from 1967-1976. The WoM reinvented itself numerous times. What I enjoyed was the family atmosphere. In my edition of the WoM the line up was Kenny Combs (Keyboard/Vocal), Danny Hertlein (Drums), Randy Beach (Vocal), Phil Rodriguez (Percussion), Mike Holland (Vocal), Dennis Sierra (Guitar/Vocal) and Morgan Rees (Bass). Bands taught me responsibility, showing up on time, practicing, business, teamwork and the ability to compromise and find a middle ground. All valuable lessons for success.

Jump In

• Comment
  • Jerri Anne Rees
    Jerri Anne Rees: I love these old pictures. My husband was such a cool guy, & he still is!
    • 3521 days ago
    Post comment
    Post comment

This site contains user submitted content, advice and comments which are for informational purposes only. Women's Suite disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Women's Suite Communities Terms of Use.

WipLabsDockTall
      J-Fein-Short