Lois Cozens has a new avatar 3182 days ago
Lois Cozens
  • Comment
  • Lois Cozens
    Lois Cozens: Hi Morgan! Of course I remember you and visiting you at work once or twice. Creative Designs
    • 3181 days ago
    Post comment
    • Lois Cozens
      Lois Cozens: Hi Morgan! Of course I remember you and visiting you at work once or twice. Creative Designs
      • 3181 days ago
      Post comment
      • Lois Cozens
        Lois Cozens: I think that's the name of it. Did you know Carl Haynie? He worked there too for quite a while as well as Cole Bryant in displays. Just so you know, I think you've for a great thing going here! Looking forward to getting better acquainted with the site!
        • 3181 days ago
        Post comment
        • Lois Cozens
          Lois Cozens: *got... Having some difficulty with the delete and edit functions on my iPad so I've unintentionally entered duplicate comments.
          • 3181 days ago
          Post comment
          • Morgan Rees
            Morgan Rees: Lois, I will research adding entries in the News Update section using an iPad. Thank You for mentioning this. Regrettably I do not recall Carl Haynie and Cole Bryant. Because of your question I added some information about Creative Display’s unique architecture in our CommUNITY section: http://community.womenssuite.com/showcases/view/2803/creative-displays-aka-the-amertec-building
            • 3180 days ago
            Post comment
            Post comment