Latest activity

• Morgan Rees posted to the status 538 days ago
    "Humor is the universal solvent against the abrasive elements of life." - Fmr. Senator Alan Simpson
    • Comment
    Post comment
    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 541 days ago
      Who Would Have Known? The actor’s (Listed below) first TV sitcom they all played the dumb character of the show. All of them have surpassed all of the others actors of each show.
      • Comment
      Post comment
      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 542 days ago
        WOMEN LOVE MYTHICAL CREATURES MERMAIDS, FAIRIES, UNICORNS AND MEN WHO LISTEN
        • Comment
        Post comment
        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 544 days ago
          During the holiday season, there is a dramatic increase of banks foreclosing on gingerbread houses.
          • Comment
          Post comment
          • Morgan Rees posted to the status 545 days ago
            I lost my wife’s audiobook . . . and now I will never hear the end of it.
            • Comment
            Post comment
            • Morgan Rees posted to the status 556 days ago
              When I was little my mother used to feed me alphabet soup claiming I love it. I didn’t realize, she was putting words in my mouth . . . WomensSuite.com
              • Comment
              Post comment
              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 558 days ago
                Telling everyone the benefits of eating dried grapes. It’s all about raisin awareness.
                • Comment
                Post comment
                • Morgan Rees posted to the status 562 days ago
                  Agnostic’s run a restaurant called Karma. It’s a place where there is no need to place any order. You are automatically served what you deserve.
                  • Comment
                  Post comment
                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 566 days ago
                    If only mosquitos sucked fat instead of blood.
                    • Comment
                    Post comment
                      The Attorney representing the man who has been accused of stealing equipment from the infield at Yankee stadium, said the charges are baseless.
                      • Comment
                      Post comment
                        What was the best thing before sliced bread? - Steven Wright
                        • Comment
                        Post comment
                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 571 days ago
                          BREAKING NEWS: Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest. - WomensSuite.com
                          • Comment
                          Post comment
                            I don't know if I just got hit by freezing rain, but it hurt like hail. - WomensSuite.com
                            • Comment
                            Post comment
                              Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers. - WomensSuite.com
                              • Comment
                              Post comment
                              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 579 days ago
                                I hate when I think I’m buying organic vegetables and when I get home I discover there just regular donuts.
                                • Comment
                                Post comment
                                • Morgan Rees posted to the status 579 days ago
                                  Daily Funnies:
                                  • Comment
                                  Post comment
                                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 580 days ago
                                    Equal rights for others doesn’t mean less rights for you. It’s not a pie.
                                    • Comment
                                    Post comment
                                    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 581 days ago
                                      Apparently you can’t use “Beefstew” as a password. It’s not Stroganoff.
                                      • Comment
                                      Post comment
                                      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 582 days ago
                                        In L.A. you can tell Halloween is almost here because Plastic Surgeons are doing pumpkins enlargements.
                                        • Comment
                                        Post comment
                                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 586 days ago
                                          Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote
                                          • Comment
                                          Post comment