Latest activity

• Morgan Rees posted to the status 473 days ago
    If only mosquitos sucked fat instead of blood.
    • Comment
    Post comment
      The Attorney representing the man who has been accused of stealing equipment from the infield at Yankee stadium, said the charges are baseless.
      • Comment
      Post comment
        What was the best thing before sliced bread? - Steven Wright
        • Comment
        Post comment
        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 478 days ago
          BREAKING NEWS: Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest. - WomensSuite.com
          • Comment
          Post comment
            I don't know if I just got hit by freezing rain, but it hurt like hail. - WomensSuite.com
            • Comment
            Post comment
              Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers. - WomensSuite.com
              • Comment
              Post comment
              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 486 days ago
                I hate when I think I’m buying organic vegetables and when I get home I discover there just regular donuts.
                • Comment
                Post comment
                • Morgan Rees posted to the status 486 days ago
                  Daily Funnies:
                  • Comment
                  Post comment
                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 487 days ago
                    Equal rights for others doesn’t mean less rights for you. It’s not a pie.
                    • Comment
                    Post comment
                    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 488 days ago
                      Apparently you can’t use “Beefstew” as a password. It’s not Stroganoff.
                      • Comment
                      Post comment
                      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 489 days ago
                        In L.A. you can tell Halloween is almost here because Plastic Surgeons are doing pumpkins enlargements.
                        • Comment
                        Post comment
                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 493 days ago
                          Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote
                          • Comment
                          Post comment
                          • Morgan Rees posted to the status 498 days ago
                            Shout out to all of the girls that used to think they weren’t good enough. But now know better.
                            • Comment
                            Post comment
                            • Morgan Rees posted to the status 498 days ago
                              Supporting the #Fighters, Admiring the #Survivors, Honoring the #Taken, And never, ever giving up #Hope, #SaveTheTaTas #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth
                              • Comment
                              Post comment
                              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 504 days ago
                                influence-HER (WomensSuite.com)
                                • Comment
                                • Hum! Interesting
                                  • 500 days ago
                                  Post comment
                                  Post comment
                                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 506 days ago
                                    Do not accept friend requests from Hormel Foods it could be Spam.
                                    • Comment
                                    Post comment
                                    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 511 days ago
                                      * A nurse says, "Doctor, there's a man in the waiting room who claims he is invisible" and the doctor says, "Tell him I can't see him today!” * I just saw on the news, that some very private information was made public, during a PTA meeting in Harper Valley. * I lost my wife’s audiobook . . . and now I will never hear the end of it.
                                      • Comment
                                      Post comment
                                      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 512 days ago
                                        I am not Superstitious, but I am a little stitious. - WomensSuite.com
                                        • Comment
                                        Post comment
                                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 513 days ago
                                          Daily Funnies: * This week, a 64-year-old man set a record for consuming his 30,000th McDonald's Big Mac. - The record is for longest suicide attempt. * A man in Germany is claiming to set a Guinness World Record for most body piercings. - Unfortunately, his story has a few holes.
                                          • Comment
                                          Post comment
                                          • Morgan Rees posted to the status 520 days ago
                                            Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of life. That’s the part of building character and growing. Without failure who would you be? I wouldn’t be up here if I hadn’t fallen thousands of time. - Nick Fowles
                                            • Comment
                                            Post comment