Morgan Rees's status

• By Morgan Rees 1783 days ago
    Summer 2019 begins on Friday, June 21.
  • By Morgan Rees 1786 days ago
    Astro has the same voice as Scooby-Doo: You are excused if you ever confused the two toons in your mind. Don Messick provided the voice to both cartoon Great Danes. It was on The Jetsons that Messick rerfected ris roice rith rall the Rs. Scooby would not come along until 1969.
  • By Morgan Rees 1786 days ago
    Calvados sits along the picturesque Normandy coast, and if you only know the region for its namesake apple brandy, you’re missing out. Home to dozens of charming villages and medieval cities, this French department is a vacationer’s dream. From miles of sandy beaches to bustling cities to a heap of history, Calvados is one region you’ll want to savor.
  • By Morgan Rees 1792 days ago
    Street Artist Paints Fake Shadows To Confuse People. Damon Belanger, a graphic artist living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area was commissioned to install 20 fake shadows in the downtown of Redwood City in order to bring more creativity to the area. The result is brilliant.
  • By Morgan Rees 1820 days ago
    (Today’s Satire) 4 out of 3 People Struggle with Math. - WomensSuite.com
  • By Morgan Rees 1822 days ago
    A friend of mine told me that she bore five kids, and I told her she should try to become more interesting.
  • By Morgan Rees 1822 days ago
    A friend of mine that has been working for decades at Goodyear fixing flats, has announced that he will re-tire.
  • By Morgan Rees 1823 days ago
    Wasteful packaging award of the day goes to COSTCO. The two SD memory chips are the size of a two postage stamps. They are mounted on a 18”x12” cardboard and shipped in a very large box. What a waste.
  • By Morgan Rees 1831 days ago
    During World Naked Gardening Day don’t forget your sunglasses.
  • By Morgan Rees 1834 days ago
    Entrance to the car parking lot of Estonian State Opera, Tallinn.
  • By Morgan Rees 1836 days ago
    Modern Bible
  • By Morgan Rees 1837 days ago
    Autonomous Lawnmower: Living In Silicon Valley has it’s advantages such as one of my neighbors has an autonomous lawnmower. This Landroid, a 4-wheeled robotic mower is a “A cut above the rest.” https://youtu.be/CP-aLaAHS1I
  • By Morgan Rees 1837 days ago
    Autonomous Lawnmower: Living In Silicon Valley has it’s advantages such as one of my neighbors has an autonomous lawnmower. This Landroid, a 4-wheeled robotic mower is a “A cut above the rest.” https://youtu.be/CP-aLaAHS1I
  • By Morgan Rees 1840 days ago
    Very disorienting.