Latest activity

• Morgan Rees posted to the status 1969 days ago
    BREAKING NEWS: Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest. - WomensSuite.com
    • Comment
    Post comment
      I don't know if I just got hit by freezing rain, but it hurt like hail. - WomensSuite.com
      • Comment
      Post comment
        Atheists don't solve exponential equations because they don't believe in higher powers. - WomensSuite.com
        • Comment
        Post comment
        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1977 days ago
          I hate when I think I’m buying organic vegetables and when I get home I discover there just regular donuts.
          • Comment
          Post comment
          • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1977 days ago
            Daily Funnies:
            • Comment
            Post comment
            • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1979 days ago
              Apparently you can’t use “Beefstew” as a password. It’s not Stroganoff.
              • Comment
              Post comment
              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1984 days ago
                Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. - Truman Capote
                • Comment
                Post comment
                • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1989 days ago
                  Shout out to all of the girls that used to think they weren’t good enough. But now know better.
                  • Comment
                  Post comment
                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1989 days ago
                    Supporting the #Fighters, Admiring the #Survivors, Honoring the #Taken, And never, ever giving up #Hope, #SaveTheTaTas #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth
                    • Comment
                    Post comment
                    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 1997 days ago
                      Do not accept friend requests from Hormel Foods it could be Spam.
                      • Comment
                      Post comment
                      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2002 days ago
                        * A nurse says, "Doctor, there's a man in the waiting room who claims he is invisible" and the doctor says, "Tell him I can't see him today!” * I just saw on the news, that some very private information was made public, during a PTA meeting in Harper Valley. * I lost my wife’s audiobook . . . and now I will never hear the end of it.
                        • Comment
                        Post comment
                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2003 days ago
                          I am not Superstitious, but I am a little stitious. - WomensSuite.com
                          • Comment
                          Post comment
                          • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2004 days ago
                            Daily Funnies: * This week, a 64-year-old man set a record for consuming his 30,000th McDonald's Big Mac. - The record is for longest suicide attempt. * A man in Germany is claiming to set a Guinness World Record for most body piercings. - Unfortunately, his story has a few holes.
                            • Comment
                            Post comment
                            • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2012 days ago
                              Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of life. That’s the part of building character and growing. Without failure who would you be? I wouldn’t be up here if I hadn’t fallen thousands of time. - Nick Fowles
                              • Comment
                              Post comment
                              • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2013 days ago
                                * (Today’s Satire) According to research of human DNA, if a person eats more that five pieces of toast a day, then they are probably "in bread". * Earlier today, I bought some bread and brought it home, and now I can't find it. I'm looking for a loaf in all the wrong places!!! * If a man has lunch with a set of twins, but he doesn’t pay for any of their meals, does that mean he went double Dutch?
                                • Comment
                                Post comment
                                • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2013 days ago
                                  There are three kinds of people in the world: those who know math and those who don't. - WomensSuite.com
                                  • Comment
                                  Post comment
                                  • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2018 days ago
                                    What the world needs more of:
                                    • Comment
                                    Post comment
                                    • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2018 days ago
                                      I always worry when a woman sees me naked for the first time . . . That she is just going to scream and run out of the park. / I have the memory of an elephant. When I was a child I went to the zoo and saw an elephant. - Gary Delaney
                                      • Comment
                                      Post comment
                                      • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2021 days ago
                                        Before you leave home put on a Happy Face.
                                        • Comment
                                        Post comment
                                        • Morgan Rees posted to the status 2021 days ago
                                          A ventriloquist in Illinois was arrested for distributing anti-government propaganda at Starbucks. They're trying to make a case against him, but his accomplice refuses to talk. - WomensSuite.com
                                          • Comment
                                          Post comment