Morgan Rees's status

• By Morgan Rees 1332 days ago
    Daily Uplift: Don’t Forget To Be Awesome
    Influence-HER
    Equal rights for others doesn’t mean less rights for you. It’s not a pie.
  • By Morgan Rees 1333 days ago
    Don’t forget to get your Shingrix and Flu shots
  • By Morgan Rees 1334 days ago
    Your Comfort Zone . . . . . Where the Magic Happens
  • By Morgan Rees 1334 days ago
    Solution for Bands to go Back to Work. Wearable Pods for each Band Member and Audience.
  • By Morgan Rees 1335 days ago
    Since our current Pandemic wasn’t enough to worry about flying over the California skies all of last week, this week and for the foreseeable future the 747 Supertanker is one of several aerial firefighting airtankers derived from various Boeing 747 models. The aircraft are rated to carry up to 19,600 US gallons (74,000 L) of fire retardant or water. They are the largest aerial firefighting aircraft in the world.
  • By Morgan Rees 1341 days ago
    Nurses make up the largest section of healthcare workers worldwide; they are often the first faces we see when we arrive at hospital, and the people who check up on us if we’re ill at home. By providing both clinical and emotional support for patients, I’d argue that they’re the beating heart of our healthcare communities. And yet when I speak to nurse friends and ex colleagues these days, they say they’re more in need of support than ever before.
  • By Morgan Rees 1344 days ago
    To shift the topic away from Politics I would like to share a few of my Illustrations. Please enjoy. www.MorganRees.com
  • By Morgan Rees 1347 days ago
    Today I learned of a new performer named “Halsey.” Halsey is noted for her distinctive singing voice. American singer, songwriter and activist. Outside of her career, she has been involved in suicide prevention awareness, sexual assault victim advocacy and racial justice protests Halsey - Graveyard (Live On The Ellen Show) https://youtu.be/OJdT-b6PeFc Halsey (Ashley Nicolette Frangipane was born on September 29, 1994). Her awards and nominations include four Billboard Music Awards, one American Music Award, one GLAAD Media Award, three Guinness World Records, an MTV Video Music Award and two Grammy Award nominations. Outside of her career, she has been involved in suicide prevention awareness, sexual assault victim advocacy and racial justice protests.
  • By Morgan Rees 1349 days ago
    First Shot After Quarantine
  • By Morgan Rees 1359 days ago
    Be cautious of any establishment that takes your temperature using this device and they are wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses, they are actually using a MIB neuralyzer.
  • By Morgan Rees 1359 days ago
    It’s All A Matter of Perspective
  • By Morgan Rees 1362 days ago
    Vegetarian Cookies
  • By Morgan Rees 1367 days ago
    A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm. He shouts: “A beer please and one for the road.”