Morgan Rees's status

• By Morgan Rees 1364 days ago
    For the people that have tp grill everything: Watermelon & Peaches: Wedges, Not Steaks Watermelon for grilling should be cut into triangles with the rind attached, as steaks of watermelon tend to fall apart when flipped and turned with tongs on the grill. A mini watermelon (something under five pounds) provides the perfect amount of watermelon for four to six people. Heat grill to medium high. Brush peaches with oil and grill cut-side down, until soft, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip skin-side down and grill until almost falling apart, 4 to 6 minutes more. Serve with ice cream, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkling of flaky sea salt.
  • By Morgan Rees 1369 days ago
    Face Masks (PPE; personal protective equipment) pegs next to entryway is a simple way to reminder.
  • By Morgan Rees 1369 days ago
    Face Masks (PPE; personal protective equipment) pegs next to entryway is a simple way to reminder.
  • By Morgan Rees 1373 days ago
    Now it is okay to play with your food: www.womenssuite.com
  • By Morgan Rees 1376 days ago
    On the Sunday Morning show I learned that the number one thing Dads want (47%) on Father’s Day is a phone call from their kids. www.womenssuite.com
  • By Morgan Rees 1378 days ago
    If you do not like wearing a mask you’re really not going to like wearing a ventilator.
  • By Morgan Rees 1383 days ago
    Discovered these lines are actually measurements: 2-1/4 cups, 2 cups, 1-3/4 cups, 1/2 cup and 1/8 of a cup. Who knew?
  • By Morgan Rees 1385 days ago
    Prevent your ears from becoming raw: Ear chafing from wearing masks has become a common complaint due to the elastic rubbing behind your ears. Some people have gotten creative and started making headbands with buttons to attach the elastic loops around.
  • By Morgan Rees 1411 days ago
    Beverly Hills Dog Show, May 17th, Sunday, 8-10:00pm on NBC Did you know the National Dog Show, Jan. 1st, New Year’s day has over 30 million viewers. The Beverly Hills Dog Show is not new. 2019 Beverly Hills Dog Show winner: Havanese (Toy Group), 2018: Wire Fox Terrier, 2017: Doberman Pinscher. The master of ceremonies is John O’Hurley (White hair guy) on the National Dog Show.
  • By Morgan Rees 1415 days ago
    It’s International Nurses Day and I can’t think of a better time to reflect on the crucial role these incredible women and men play in fighting the global pandemic we’re all living through. Nurses make up the largest section of healthcare workers worldwide; they are often the first faces we see when we arrive at hospital, and the people who check up on us if we’re ill at home. By providing both clinical and emotional support for patients, I’d argue that they’re the beating heart of our healthcare communities. And yet when I speak to nurse friends and ex colleagues these days, they say they’re more in need of support than ever before.
  • By Morgan Rees 1424 days ago
    A restaurant in the Netherlands. Always so impressed by Dutch ingenuity. City: Utrecht or nearby.
  • By Morgan Rees 1426 days ago
    On a lighter side: Don Featherstone, the creator of the plastic flamingo in 1957
  • By Morgan Rees 1439 days ago
    For those times when you need a boost.
  • By Morgan Rees 1439 days ago
    If you have Anxiety or Need a Pick Me Up, Tear Off an Take One.
  • By Morgan Rees 1442 days ago
    On this day April 16, 1964, 56 years ago The Rolling Stones released their debut UK studio album "The Rolling Stones".